FMLA and State regulations
- All applicable regulations are stipulated and available for
review by personnel administrators.
- Regulations can be updated as legislation evolves and precedents
are set in court.
Company Policy generator
- Step by step interface which can be completed in minutes.
- Allows a policy to be more generous than regulations mandate
but will not allow violations of applicable laws to be entered.
- Allows the company to set guidelines regarding length of absence,
notification, medical certification, definition of family members,
and "key employee" status all within the context of
- Prints the policy in a format which can be easily incorporated
into an Employee Handbook, or distributed directly to employees.
- Saves administrative staff the cost and burden of many hours
researching, writing and producing a properly worded FMLA policy
- Hire date, average hours worked per week, normal work schedule
and key employee status can be tracked.
- Employee information is used to assist administrators in determining
- Import of employee data
Requests for Leave
- Requests for leave can be entered either by administrators or
by employees from a kiosk interface.
- Requests for leave are not modifiable providing a secure source
of documentation for employers.
- Intermittent leave can be easily requested using a point and
Click here for more...